Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, call us immediately. Do not speak with the police about the allegations before speaking with one of our lawyers. If the police try and question you simply tell them, “I want a lawyer” and nothing else. Call us immediately and our lawyers will protect you from the start. Mistakes made in the beginning
In today’s job market, more and more employers are running criminal background checks on current and potential employees. Our firm can help you avoid catastrophic changes to your life and career. We will make sure your constitutional rights are protected by providing you with a proven history of successful criminal defense. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced defense attorney.
At Sakellarios and Associates, LLC, we have been fighting for our clients rights for over forty years. Our defense attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience handling more than 5,000 criminal cases. On countless occasions, our aggressive preparation has convinced prosecutors to drop charges. We secured not guilty verdicts in all types of cases, including rape, aggravated sex abuse of a child, burglary, robbery, theft, assault, DUI, and domestic violence charges. Our criminal defense attorneys practice in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Our relationships with prosecutors will work to assist you in resolving your case. Whether through trial or aggressive pre-trial negotiations, our reputation with the courts and the legal community will serve to protect your rights.
Defending Against Misdemeanor and Felony Charges
At Sakellarios and Associates, LLC, we stand ready to provide an aggressive defense of your rights and your freedoms. Feel reassured by our history of success as trial lawyers defending clients facing felony and misdemeanor criminal charges. Our practice focuses on criminal defense and our reputation was built by taking cases to trial and winning them. We have handled almost every kind of criminal charge in this State and have practiced in every Court in the State. Our reputation is stellar with Law Enforcement, Prosecutors and judges. Some of the types of cases we have handled include:
- Sexual Assault and Child Pornography — We’ve successfully defended clients on charges ranging from Aggravated Felonious Sexual Assault to manufacturing child sexual Abuse Images. We understand that there are many reasons why an accuser would make up charges against someone. It’s been our job to find out why and bring it tot the jury’s attention. We have experience defending all kinds of sexual assault charges and all sorts of internet pornography charges.
- Criminal fraud — including Social Security fraud, Medicare fraud, prescription fraud, health care fraud, bank fraud, and workers’ compensation fraud.
- DUI/DWI and vehicular homicide-We have so much success and experience in defending DWI cases, that we have started a separate law firm The DWI Defense Legal Group that focuses solely on defending DWI and DUI charges. We have defended thousands of DWI and DUI charges. Driving under the influence cases are extremely nuanced and require an attorney with proven experience. You can view The DWI Defense Legal Group’s website at WWW.NHNOTGUILTY.COM.
- Drug crimes — including drug possession, drug trafficking, and possession with intent to distribute and sale of controlled drugs. We have defedned thousands o f drug cases in our years of practice.
- Violent Crimes -Including Homicide, Manslaughter, First Degree Assault and other assault charges. WE have defended charges from attempted murder, Manslaughter, negligent homicide all the way down to simple assault. We’ve handled them all and we can help you with your assault based charges.
- Juvenile offenses — including underage drinking, drug possession, delinquency and CHINS Petitions.
- Property crimes — including arson, vandalism, shoplifting, theft, armed robbery and burglary.
- Internet crimes — including identify theft, online solicitation, and child pornography.
- Domestic violence — including spousal abuse and child abuse and restraining order cases.
- Violent crimes — including homicide, manslaughter, first and second degree assault, sexual assault, rape, and simple assault
- Probation violations – including parole hearings and Violation of parole
Contact our lawyers to day for a free confidential consultation.
Any arrest or investigation is a legal emergency that demands quick, professional attention. If you are convicted, you may go to prison. You may lose your right to own guns, even for hunting. You may lose your right to vote or travel abroad. Contact our experienced defense lawyers immediately to determine your exposure before its too late.
Defending Drunk Driving Charges
Our firm is so experienced in defending DWI/DUI cases that we created a separate law firm called The DWI Defense Legal Group that focuses solely on defending DWI cases. When facing DUI or DWI charges, you need legal help as soon as possible to maximize the likelihood of keeping your driving privileges. Deadlines begin to run immediately upon arrest and waiting too long may cause you to endure suspensions and penalties that could have been avoided with aggressive legal defense. An aggressive defense at the initial administrative hearing may result in dismissal of DUI charges altogether. On the other hand, a delay can result in suspension of your driving privileges. For example, a New Hampshire driver charged with DUI will automatically lose his or her driving privileges unless an administrative hearing is requested within 30 days of the arrest. This administrative hearing is an incredibly important tool that can be used to ferret out information and determine the strength of the State’s case.
Other issues that require close examination include the legality of the traffic stop, the manner and propriety of the administration of field sobriety tests, the functionality of the Intoxilyzer and other important factors that our experienced attorneys can identify and bring to light.
The defense attorneys at our firm offer a team approach, providing our clients with access to the skills of a group of experienced lawyers. Clients benefit from round-the-clock legal support.
Don’t bury your head in the sand and hope this charge goes away. Certainly don’t rely on the public defender’s office to stumble on a miracle resolution. Call us today and trust your case with a proven winning team.